What are the benefits of using a mortgage lender?
Unlike a bank, which is limited to offering you mortgages from its product line only, a mortgage lender can offer you multiple loan options from multiple lenders, many of which you’d likely not have known about.
With so many confusing mortgage options and offers to choose from, and with the constant refrain of “low! Low rate!” echoing across the Internet, it’s no wonder many homebuyers choose to work with a mortgage lender who has the ability to shop your loan request to many lenders locally and nationwide.
What is a mortgage lender?
A mortgage lender is a licensed real estate financing professional whose job it is to advocate on your behalf. What does advocating on your behalf mean? It means seeing that you get a mortgage matching your financial circumstances, at a competitive rate, with terms and a timeframe that work for you.
Guarantee Mortgage, as a mortgage lender can give you access to hundreds of loan options all in one place in order to find the loan suited to your needs.
What do mortgage lender do?
A licensed mortgage lender has the expertise to wade through mountains of lending guidelines and loan program options on your behalf. We stay current on market conditions to find advantageous mortgage options for you.
A licensed loan officer performs many other functions, including:
- Analyzing your income and debt to determine the maximum mortgage you can afford
- Educating you in the home-buying and financing processes
- Initiating the verification of employment and verification of deposit
- Providing you with full disclosures, such as truth-in-lending and lending estimates
One of the important functions your Guarantee Mortgage Loan officer serves, though, is that of escorting your loan application through the loan process from start to finish, constantly patrolling the various components involved for possible breakdowns.
Mortgage lenders handle the details!
Literally thousands of variables can affect the outcome of your mortgage transaction, which is another reason why you need Guarantee Mortgage—because you need someone to act as a liaison between the title and escrow company, real estate agent, lender, appraiser, credit agency, underwriters, processors, attorneys, and any other service providers affecting your transaction. Guarantee Mortgage lets you go about your normal, everyday business while we handle the details of the mortgage process for you.
Your Guarantee Mortgage Loan officer also:
- Learns your end game to direct you to sensible financing
- Helps you understand mortgage rates and terms
- Compares financing program options, apples to apples
- Informs you, in writing, of lock-in options
- Explains all loan application documents
- Explains all associated loan application costs
- Explains how loan funds are disbursed
- Explains the loan process, from application to closing
- Gives you a lending estimate of cost and fees
- Proactively communicates with you throughout the loan process
- Does as much of the legwork as possible so you don’t have to
- Coordinates the final closing of your transaction
Ready to find the right mortgage for you?
Give us a call at 866-612-5050, or email us to arrange a free consultation today. An experienced Guarantee Loan officer will be glad to answer your questions and let you know how much of a mortgage you qualify for. If you’re ready, your lender will get you prequalified or preapproved for your loan, too.
Ready to apply for a mortgage right now?
Choose an expert to work with you and apply! You don’t need documentation to get started—your estimates will work for now. Within no more than one business day, you’ll hear back from a Guarantee Loan officer who will be with you through the entire process.